Use whatever fruits and vegetables you have in the fridge — it’s a great way to use up odds and ends actually — just make sure you have something like an avocado and/or almond butter, so the base is thick and creamy. If you cringe at the idea of slurping an avocado, not to worry, it barely messes with the flavor while still adding a beautiful texture.
Then, top it off with whatever fun goodies you like. I used hemp seeds, yogurt chips and cacao nibs for this one. Next time, I’m going to add chia and flax seeds, and maybe some chopped up almonds and walnuts, too.
- 1 avocado
- 4 TBSP plain goat’s milk yogurt
- 1 TBSP almond butter
- 4 strawberries, stems removed
- 1 TBSP bee mana
- 1 TBSP the beauty chef’s Glow powder
- 5 ice cubes and a splash of water
- Whiz all ingredients together in a blender or Vitamix.
- Pour into a bowl.
- Add whatever toppings you like and enjoy.
Bee mana and Glow powder are just two healthy supplements I like to add… you can obviously leave them out (they don’t do anything to the flavor, really) and/or you can add whatever powders and goodies you like instead.
A Recipe From Jamie Stelter | www.thetvdinner.com